Current Openings: Indianapolis, IN
Description: Help patients to regain range of movement, determine the root cause, and create a plan for rehabilitation. As a physical therapist, you will diagnose and treat patients who have health conditions that limit their ability to move and perform everyday activities. You will not only help restore their physical function and mobility, you will also work to promote overall wellness and boost their quality of life.
- Create plans that involve stretching, strength training, exercises and physical manipulation to help patients recover.
- Utilize expertise to educate patients and families about what is possible, and keep patients motivated during ongoing therapy.
- PTs will track progress and report to patients and their families.
- Physical therapists must have an advanced degree. This can be a Master of Physical Therapy degree or, more commonly, a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
- Attention to Detail: Physical therapists need to observe a patient's issues, and analyze what is needed to help them regain their physicals abilities, without putting them at risk of further injury.
- Dexterity: You will use your hands to move a patient's body and provide therapeutic exercise.
- Interpersonal Skills: You will be working one-on-one with patients every day. You will need to like working with people in close situations, be a good communicator and listener. You will need to talk with patients and their families and be able and willing to deliver both good and bad news in the most compassionate way possible.
- Stamina: Physical therapists may have to lift clients, and spend much of their time on their feet. You will need strength and stamina to do the job.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and certification
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid holidays, flex days, and vacation days
- Reduced cost childcare for employees
- 401(k) plan with employer match
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.