Current Openings: Full- and part-time positions vary by location.
Description: We are currently seeking qualified and passionate candidates to work with individuals, staff, and families utilizing the theories and procedures of applied behavior analysis. The ideal candidate for this position has a genuine passion for working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder, is proactive and hard working, has reliable transportation, flexibility, and a love for a team environment.
- Provides individualized one-on-one therapy with assigned patient(s)
- Train and support patients as they acquire and develop new skills (i.e. daily living, language, communication, problem behavior reduction, social skills, etc.)
- Conduct therapy based on treatment plans developed by BCaBA/BCBAs
- Implement behavior intervention plans developed by BCaBA/BCBAs
- Collect data on program goals via an electronic data collection system
- Communicate and collaborate with the team on patient progress
- Love for a team environment
- Eager to learn and apply Applied Behavior Analysis
- Positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Meets qualifications to become a Registered Behavior Technician RBT (see benefits below)
- Experience with working with children with Autism and/or ABA experience is preferred, but not required
- Passes a background check
- Training in Applied Behavior Analysis
- In house Registered Behavior Technician Training
- May qualify for Professional Crisis Management Training
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Full health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and time off
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and certification
To apply, please submit your online application, along with your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage all applicants.