ANNOUNCEMENT: Applied Behavior Center Moms Panel
For over 22 years, the Applied Behavior Center for Autism has been the leading provider of ABA therapy in Indiana. One critical factor in our continued success is the strength of our amazing parents. And now, we will be working with our parents to continue our mission of “Building Brighter Futures” for children with autism.
With the creation of the Applied Behavior Center Moms Panel, we are looking to connect parents of children with autism to resources, community events, and more!
Who Can Join the Panel?
• The panel be made up of 10 parents of current ABC patients.
• Although the name is "Moms Panel," fathers of current ABC patients can also join the panel.
What Will the Panel Do?
• Each parent will serve on the panel for a term of one year.
• The Moms Panel will meet once a month.
• At each meeting the panel will be updated on ABC news, events, and activities.
• The Moms Panel will help plan ABC and autism awareness activities and events.
• The Moms Panel will learn how to become a resource for other parents in the autism community.
How Do You Join?
• If you are interested in joining the Moms Panel please fill out the form below.